Tuesday 8 March 2016

Upcoming work

I'm a day late with this post due to it being my birthday yesterday, and as a treat I decided to take the day off. After all it's not everyday you turn 28 (plus 9).

I just found out I'll be working on some more Smart Start Club work for the YMCA. I thought I'd share some images from the previous project which went out to day care centres and was designed to get children active through play. Each card had a theme with an accompanying illustration on the cover. On the inside of the card you'd find the game.



























The cover for the theme Deep Blue Sea. 
They asked me to design a recurring character for the project. They named him Sporty!
It was a great project to be involved with and I'm looking forward to working on this new set of illustrations! If you want to see more work from the Smart Start Club project you should pop along to my website

If you want to keep up to date with my exciting life of daring do and more accurately what I'm
working on you can subscribe to this blog, follow me on Twitter and/or connect to me via Linkedin. You should also bookmark my website! If you have any projects which you'd like me to work on please get in touch, although I am currently booked up. I can't give an accurate date as to when I'll be free but it should be early April. When I have a more precise date you'll be the first to know, unless you're not following me online in which case you should be! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment