Monday 5 September 2011

Art Jumble - Goth



Good afternoon to you. I have had a very manly weekend doing DIY! That may not be a big deal for most people but I do not do DIY so indulge me. I roofed a shed! Again, you're probably saying "So" but it's one of the first times I've rolled my sleeves up (Metaphorically as I was wearing a t-shirt and didn't need to do any sleeve rolling) and done physical work. It was actually quite good fun and I was rewarded with barbecue food. Nice.

This week I did a little work on the Art Jumble topic Goth. I was stuck between wanting to draw the fearsome Germanic tribe the Visigoths or the modern day melancholy morbid posers the goths, so I combined the two. Visi-goths as I call them. I'm not convinced that it's the most successful illustration but you have to fall on your face every now and then! It's the only way to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment